terça-feira, 17 de agosto de 2010

Here are they

Two almond trees
One naked, the other dressed
Winter and summer.
[Ighor]

Leaves leave
the branches and tress
in the middle of the winter.
[Fernando]

It starts to rain
In the whole city
Shoes are shining.
[Fernando]

Season changes
Nothing changes
I look at the almond tree.
[Sônia]

They leave
Silently
The leaves.
[Doravne]

Some are brown
And some are green.
What does that mean?
[Felipe]

Spring's coming
Almond tree blushes
And falls.
[Isabela]

Naked branches against the sky
On the ground
My dreams.
[Doravne]

Some branches leafless
Some with a lot
We must look inside.
[Thaíssa]

Red in the winter
Leaves fall down
Screaming for the summer.
[Marina Costa]

Almond tree
Gets more unripe every day.
Benjamin Button.
[Marina Siqueira]

"Bem-te-vi!", cries the bird
And the naked almond tree
Blushes.
[Doravne]

Trees getting bald
Branches, naked
On the floor, leaves.
[Bernardo]

Some students were absent on the haikai morning. But they wrote teir haikais as well...:

When red, it's on the floor
No winter anymore
Then the sun become green
[Ana Clara]

Look at the trees
What's happening?
Winter rules.
[Bianca]

Am I drunk?
Are they really naked?
Nice to see you, winter.
[Bianca]

Leaves aren't falling
They're just dancing in the wind
Winter Melody.
{Marina Calderon]

Two almond trees
bring the elixir of life.
Morning spring.
[Clinton]

Yesterday, yellow and clear
Today, so red and soft.
I agree: I'm in love too.
[Luiza Machado]

I wish I could change
Just like the almond tree.
But here, the same.
[Luiza Machado]

Feel the sensations that
Pump in my heart.
Red-green almond tree.
[Clinton]

If I told you how
Would you, almond tree,
Turn the blue sky red?
[Lousie Hammer}

Your changes
Confuse my eyes.
Are you the same?
[Luiza Machado]

3 comentários:

  1. Evandro, I tried to make my Haikai and what I could do is this:

    When red, it's on the floor
    No winter anymore
    Then the sun become green

    ResponderExcluir