terça-feira, 17 de agosto de 2010

Haikais -- ours!

So, believe it or not, the day finally came and the group produced their own haikais. To make things worse, I told them all their poems had be on the same theme: the almond trees losing their leaves in the winter. So, after showing them some haikais I had written myself on the theme (though I didn't say then I was the author), I invited the students out to the courtyard in order to contemplate the beauty of the almond trees. And to write haikais of couse.
Some students were reluctant ("I can't do it, teacher! And I don't like haikais! And..."). One, in particular, was foaming.
But they all wrote their haikais, some more than one. I helped with the editing ("Cut this, put this word here"), but the job is theirs and I'm very proud of them, I mean, you. =]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário