sábado, 17 de julho de 2010


And now you’re mine
Pablo Neruda

And now you're mine. Rest with your dream in my dream.
_______ and ________ and ________ should all sleep now.
The night turns on its _______ wheels,
and you are pure beside me as a sleeping amber.

No one else, Love, will sleep in my dreams. You will go,
we will go ________, over the _________ of time.
No one else will travel through the ________ with me,
only you, evergreen, ever sun, ever moon.

Your ______have already opened their delicate fists
and let their soft drifting signs drop away,
your ________ closed like two gray wings, and I move

after, following the folding water you carry, that carries me away.
The ________, the ________, the __________ spin out their destiny.
Without you, I am your dream, only that, and that is all.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário